Sunday 7 November 2021

November 7, 2021

I've spent all weekend, and three days before that, trying to write this 2500-word report for the next assignment. 

As usual, it's taking ages, despite my being deeply inspired by a Daily Mash tea towel:

It's great advice and I'm sincerely trying to take it.

But my brain doesn't seem to want to work that way. Unfortunately it's always a long slow plod towards the finishing line; I just get so bogged down in all the thinking.

I've had Mary Had A Little Lamb stuck in my head for a few days now. Every time a McCartney piece pops up online, all the bores crawl out to make snarky comments about The Frog Chorus and Wonderful Christmastime

I have to laugh. They're just advertising the fact they don't know this exists:


 Today's Photo: Good Weekend? Fine Thanks, And You?



No comments: