Friday 12 November 2021

November 12, 2021

After three weeks of slog, I just completed a workable draft of the 2500-word report that's due in on Sunday (although I have a one week extension to the deadline). Yesterday I realised I was completely stuck, so emailed the tutor for advice. That might sound like an obvious thing to do, but it was a first for me - I prefer to lurk in the shadows and struggle alone.

She replied straight away, nailing the problem and suggesting ways forward. Instant unstick - I rejigged the whole thing and managed to bang out nearly all of it. Chewed off all my fingernails too, always an indicator that my brain's in gear.

And now it's more or less done. I'm going to take the night off to celebrate - watch a DVD or something. What a treat.

Tomorrow I can either finish it off properly, or start the essay that's also due in this or next Sunday.

Today's Photo: Thinking About It



No comments: