Sunday 14 November 2021

November 14, 2021

The weather was so beautiful today I got up to the park early to make the most of it. 

Screw the coursework - life's too short to miss out on this kind of loveliness:

Along the way I managed another Dandelion Vision, and at the lake I achieved a perennial goal to 'capture the red eye of a coot':

 

I also went with the hope of finding my posh facemask, which fell out of my pocket at some point yesterday's walk.

Mission accomplished - it was lying on the path, damp, folorn and trodden on, at the second of the three points I thought I might've lost it.  

Luck continued to smile on me in the charity shop later, where I found a perfect waterproof walking jacket and a smart and unusual woollen coat. The coat makes me feel good - clothes haven't done that for me since lockdown pushed us all into pyjamas and trackie pants. I have high hopes it will reconnect me to the real world somehow.

Today's Photo: Steven



No comments: