Wednesday 17 November 2021

November 17, 2021

Hung about outside again this morning. It's late-stage procrastination on the two assignments I need to hand in on Sunday and I bloody love it.

There were two huge, sinister crosses in the sky:

I'd normally notch X-shaped contrails up as Sky Kisses and therefore lovely but these were just weird. Probably not some kind of doomsday marker, ha ha ha, nothing to worry about I'm sure. If aliens blast Cardiff out of existence inside the next 24 hours remember you read it here first.

It was a good morning for birds - I saw a family of nuthatches and a cormorant down by the river, then these guys on the way to the post office:


Then there was this. Alien appeasement?

I often wonder how the different the narrative would be around aliens if women ruled the world. Less aggression, threat and danger, perhaps, and more 'Good journey? Come in, I'll put the kettle on."

Today's Photo: Be Ungovernable


 

 

No comments: