Monday 29 November 2021

November 29, 2021

I overslept again and was late for work but not so late I couldn't make a tiny detour to marvel at this lovely pre-dawn sky:

Three hours' sleep on a Sunday night/Monday morning seems to be about par for the course now. I can't switch 'busy brain' off after weekend mode, and also I have neighbours who start watching TV around 1am VERY LOUDLY and keep going all night, so.

Took myself off to Big Tesco for breakfast after work as I didn't have time to eat beforehand. Got the Christmas advocaat in while I was there, let's see how long that lasts (the Christmas Baileys is almost gone).

No snow here, although it's chilly. It's not cold enough to close the window during the day, but these pictures did make me want to put socks on.

In other news, I was startled to discover what 1980s German punk sounded like thanks to this story about Angela Merkel.

Today's Photo: Up Close & Personal



No comments: