Monday 7 June 2021

June 7, 2021

Just having dinner now (10.45pm-ish) because I forgot before.

While it was cooking (6pm-ish), I had a glass of prosecco (I'm still working through that bottle from Friday) and listened to Let It Be Naked.

(That's Let It Be Naked, not Let It Be, naked:)


Beatles and prosecco turned out to be a pretty potent mix. I became so transported I could only manage two mouthfuls of food and had to go for a walk afterwards to bring my soul back into my body. And even after that I wasn't that hungry.

It's strange how simplifying The Long And Winding Road makes it more powerful, but removing the frills from Across The Universe renders it a little prosaic. This is just an opinion, don't @ me.

My student support lady is getting worried about the essay, but I'm not. I'm continuing in my state of blissful dissociation and was very happy to get 100% on Europe, 100% on US states, and every single African country except Mauritius on Sporcle this afternoon.

Today's Photo: Evening Vibe



No comments: