Saturday 12 June 2021

June 12, 2021

The day started with writing a list of all the exciting things I will be able to do once I have finished this essay.

Honest to god, this is the list:

LIFE AFTER ESSAY
Things to look forward to:-
1. getting kitchen & bathroom sparkling
2. beautiful clean carpet
3. beautiful clean windows
4. fresh clean laundry (inc bedding!)
5. finishing unfinished projects
6. a little more diary transcription - memories!
7. going for a walk or bike ride when the weather's nice
8. reading lovely books
9. doing some art :D

What has my life become? I'm sure future plans used to be more interesting.

Bum was in the essay chair at 9am and I worked through to 6pm. 2700 words done, 1300 to go. It's really shit but I'm not sure I care. I just want to get cracking on all that cleaning.

Today's Photo: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window




No comments: