Tuesday 15 June 2021

June 15, 2021

Today was the first day of (my) summer so I drove out to Barry straight from work and was wandering along the seafront by half past ten:

Good old Barrybados. I went in Hyper Value because a) it's a South Wales institution and b) it was open but I didn't buy any Gavin and Stacey gifts, even though I was tempted by an Uncle Bryn tote bag. 

When Barry got too busy I relocated to The Knap:

I love The Knap. The bit I love best is the car park - beautiful views and so peaceful. The only noise today was an occasional light aircraft taking off from the airport. I may have crashed out in the back of my van and had a snooze.

And then it was off to this place; my second visit:

I am done:

Let's not think about variants and just enjoy the moment with relief and gratitude.

The nurse said this time I'd either have no side effects, mild side effects, or it'd be the same as before. Which kind of covers all bases. Nothing to report so far except a need for an early night, which is not vaccine-related.

Today's Photo: Blue Sky Dreaming




 

No comments: