Friday 2 April 2021

April 2, 2021

Today the side effects are good and bad.

Good in that my brain feels 'normal' (doesn't happen often; I made the most of it by diving into housework, laundry and admin this morning), and bad in that my body's now welcoming the vaccine in the following ways:

1) left-arm weirdness
2) tightness in the chest, slight sore throat, bit of a cough
3) fatigue

Walked to the library to return some books and was totally knackered before I even got there. 10,000 steps never felt that long before.

On the plus side, it was a blue sky day and I got lots of obligatory blossom photos:




Detoured through the cemetery to avoid the busy road; found a good crow and a beautiful carving:

And on the way home I saw some great shadows. As Charlotte said on Twitter that time, "We should all do a Book of Shadows someday."


Today's Photo: Cheerful Municipal Flower Bed Is Cheerful


 


No comments: