Thursday 1 April 2021

April 1, 2021

Lost the day to vaccine side effects.

The chills started last night - had to put a jumper on to go to bed in. Running a temperature led to a very disturbed night's sleep.

The fever had gone by the morning, but instead I felt like I'd been pummelled with an iron bar. Everything was sore or tight or tender. My body hurt. My lungs hurt. My skin hurt. The light was too bright; I had to close the curtains. Even my hands felt weird - stiff and aching on the inside.

Symptoms have all gone now, but I still feel like a proper floppy Betty. Feeling under the weather when you're on your own is no fun at all. 

Still, I didn't get the nausea or headache and I'm doing way better than an awful lot of other people so this is not a complaint, merely a report.

Today's Photo: Nope


 

No comments: