Friday 9 April 2021

April 9, 2021

Situation escalated from tea and kittens to emergency mashed potato today. 

But the mashed potato did the trick, and I felt miles better after.

Friday is laundry day, and I took the greatest 80s YouTube playlist ever into the bathroom with me for some music while I worked.

Some water splashed on the screen, and the beautiful colours trapped in the droplets reminded me of when I was a kid, squashing my face up against the telly to gaze in wonder at the little RGB dots that appeared when you got close enough.

I'm still easily entertained - trying to get a photo of the colours in the droplet kept me happy for a good half hour. 

I wish I had a decent camera with a proper macro lens. The minutae, the detail, is where I'm at.

Today's Photo: Yes



No comments: