Thursday 29 April 2021

April 29, 2021

A day of tiny triumphs:

Work was phenomenally busy but I still managed to do everything in the available time .

I renewed my car insurance. Renewing car insurance is my least favourite job ever. Choice is just confusing and here there is limitless choice, endless options, a thousand details to wade through. Urgh. But now it's done for another year. Yay. Yay til next time.

I submitted the essay even though the deadline isn't until midnight Monday. 

The magpies are now happy to sit and scoff whatever's out on the windowsill while I'm just on the other side of the glass. From time to time they fix me with a beady eye and I like to think this means that one day they will be confident enough to sit on my shoulder and nibble my earlobe affectionately or perhaps bring me gifts.

I forgot to have dinner again so I've just ordered a giant pizza for delivery.

On the downside, it's felt like Friday all day.

I think my brain is trying to cancel real Friday because that's the day of the presentation.

Today's Photo: I Didn't Like It And The Magpies Don't Either



No comments: