Saturday 9 January 2021

January 9, 2021

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER:

File under 'If Flight of the Conchords Were Female'.

I found WindowSwap (also the greatest thing ever).

I watched another video about autism except this time I was lured in under false pretences - Can You Be An Introvert Director? by David Sandberg. Turned out well though and as a person who's spent many a breaktime lurking in the toilets I could totally relate.

I wrote down some quick and easy snack recipes to put in my recipe folder (a real folder not a digital folder).

I put poor Lemon Pig out of his misery, burying him with full military honours in the compost bin:


He lived fast and died young - ultimately 2021 proved too much for him. Go well, friend.

I loved these fabric books by Louise Bourgeois (tweeted by #WOMENSART):

I read about the death rites of various Malagasy and I also finished The Rhine by Ben Coates. Now I need to cycle the length of the Rhine. Madagascar would also be nice but for the lemurs rather than the anthropology (lemurs are the greatest thing ever).

I went for a walk. Waited until very late before venturing out for maximum people-avoidance:

It was too late to get groceries. 

It's cold out there, chaps.


No comments: