Tuesday 26 January 2021

January 26, 2021

Mental health is truly down the pan this week. Can't do anything.

Horrible. Rang the doctor it was so bad. Now I'm on a list.

Found two really useful ADHD links: How to ADHD and Totally ADD.

The latter's Unofficial ADHD Test for Adults is genuinely hilarious as well as educational and it was quite the emotional rollercoaster too:

 

Scored about a million points (lost count obvs) and actually screamed when he mentioned having to walk with a group of slow-moving people, omg omg, FLASHBACKS.

Also found out how to create your own country.

I'm writing this early - afternoon rather than last thing at night - because I just want to close the laptop and not stare at any more screens today. I'm sure all this screentime is what's doing my head in. I feel ok when I go work for my two hours per day and hang out with actual human beings.

And birds. My post-walk strolls down to the river paid dividends this morning. Armed with birdseed, I've been gradually winning the trust of my robin pal. Today he flew straight onto my hand and stayed there for ages.

Today's photo: Winning At Life.



No comments: