Monday 18 January 2021

January 18, 2021

Felt fraught at work this morning, for at least five unrelated reasons.

This afternoon's lecture was delivered by a woman with a voice like a pneumatic drill, which was very hard on the ears.

Tonight I've been trying to crack on with the assignment, which is due in on Friday, and not getting very far. 

I've written the opening paragraph (61 words); only another 1939 words to go.

Not sure why but I have the Wiki page of Michel Lotito, aka Monsieur Mangetout, open - the man who ate an aeroplane. I was probably trying to find some inspiration.

Best thing I saw today is also Photo of the Day: a row of seagulls lined up along a railing of a footbridge spanning the River Taff.

AKA Birds Bums on Blackweir Bridge.

I wish I was on holiday.


No comments: