Monday 8 March 2021

March 8, 2021

At work I have to walk around outside and today was the first day I didn't need to wear a coat. This is GOOD.

Shopped like a vegan at Lidl. This is GOOD. 

(Although once you notice the logo looks like a fat bloke kicking a D you can never unsee it.)

 
Back home, the sky was blue and lovely while I worked on the essay, and one of my magpie chums came and perched on my balcony. I googled 'what do magpies like to eat' and that exact phrase came up as a search prediction which means other people have magpie chums too. This is GOOD.

(Had no worms or beetles to hand so I just put a few nuts out instead.)

At our meeting, my student support lady talked me through why I was so stuck on the essay and gave me some tips on how to approach it and how to organise it better. After our meeting, I made a new plan, sat down to write, and three decent paragraphs plopped out under three hours. Bearing in mind it took all of Saturday and Sunday to write four terrible ones, this is GOOD.

Needed to return a requested library book so strolled across town in the chill evening air, enjoying the quiet streets and seeing stars for the first time in ages. Thought about how, in a few weeks, the evenings will be light again. This is GOOD.

Treated myself to a takeaway on the way home. When you live on your own, someone else cooking your dinner for you is better than GOOD, it's the BEST.

A nice day. I'm grateful.

Today's Photo: Love Always



No comments: