Friday 5 March 2021

March 5, 2021

Nothing to report. I asked for an extension to the essay deadline then took the rest of the day off.

A week of intense thinking has taken its toll - I'm knackered.

Saw a tweet that captures the This Time Last Year vibe:

Still blissfully unaware I was running out of time to do cool stuff like go to the cinema, visit a shop that wasn't a supermarket or hang out with actual humans, on 5 March 2020 I was stunned to discover a book given to me by colleague who'd never been to New Zealand had a Real Groovy sticker on the back:

New Zealand finds ways to remind me it's still there and that I can go back any time I like.

Tried the MyHeritage 'deep nostalgia' thing that's been doing the rounds on a photo of my mum. 

Not sure I like it - it's made her weirdly twitchy:

My current non-academic read is Caroline Criado Perez's Invisible Women. Hence the photo du jour: Default Male Goes To Reception.


 I only took three photos today and this one was the least bad.


No comments: