Friday 19 March 2021

March 19, 2021

It's the weekend, motherfuckers!

I am so close to finishing this essay.

So close to finishing it off, submitting it, having a fortnight off for Easter, slogging my way through the two remaining modules of this academic year, dropping out of university, quitting my job and fleeing the country in order to resume a carefree life in New Zealand.

This essay's about eating meat and ignoring the sentience of cows and the brutality of the food industry and stuff, which is how I came to find this photo:


Still trying to figure out a way of working it into the essay.

It is the 78th day of 2021. The year is 22% over. 

This time last year I had no idea how long the remaining 78% of 2020 would feel. 

On that Friday, I was sent home from work, and wouldn't go back until September. 

Walking home on empty streets, it felt like the end of the world.

Today's Photo: Sparrow



No comments: