Sunday 21 March 2021

March 21, 2021

If forced to say nice things about lockdown, I could easily come up with two.

Firstly, being made to stay at home on full pay while being forbidden to work was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Secondly, sitting around at home for months on end cured my plantar fasciitis.

After a lovely lazy, calm and peaceful morning this morning, I was finally driven from my flat mid-afternoon by the noise of all the noisy people noisily enjoying the sunshine on the rec, and all the noisy traffic.

Schlepping through quieter streets was pleasant. I went though Bute Park and into town.








Zara's haunted children shop mannequins were particularly terrifying, but all in all it was nice to wander through a near-deserted town centre:

I walked five miles in Converse - the first time I'd worn them in a year.

Now my heel hurts.

Today's Photo: Oskar


  

No comments: