Thursday 18 March 2021

March 18, 2021

I'm back in essayland, and in deep  - it's the last one due before we get two weeks off for the Easter break.

When my student support person told me the holiday dates I was overcome by a relief so profound I welled up, which took both of us by surprise.

Meanwhile, for fun but really more just for something to do that isn't buying groceries, my job, or uni work, I'm back to my usual objectional pursuit of taking pictures of things that are outside in public places (how dare I).

This chick didn't even clock I was taking a photo of her lovely flowery dress:

Looking for things to photograph on those rare occasions I'm out and about helps take my mind off the relentless monotony of my life in 2021 and the solitary confinement I've endured for a year. 

So sue me, Sad Boy.

Today's Photo: Remember Shops?



No comments: