Saturday 13 March 2021

March 13, 2021

Went out on a Saturday night for the first time in ages!

Here I am all dressed up for it:

It was an MRI scan for my tinnitus. Got to take your entertainment where you can find it these days. 

The noise of the scanner reminded me of some of the music I listen to. 

I didn't fall asleep in it this time.

7pm on a Saturday seemed like a strange time for a hospital appointment, but turns out the radiology department operates 8.30am to 8.30pm seven days a week.

Walking home I found 50p on the pavement so the whole experience left me better off. God bless the NHS.

Saw the sun rise this morning:


It's the best time of day. 

I'm fascinated by the fact that every morning just past dawn, a whole bunch of seagulls congregate on the rec for a pow-pow, before going their separate ways to do whatever it is seagulls do all day.

Words I needed to look up in the dictionary while reading the 187-page PhD thesis:

Praxis
Affective
Fungible
Nexus 
Positivist
Scalar
Viscid
Epistemology
Ethology
Antimony
Discursive
Hegemonic
Organoleptic
Endogenous
Polemics
Haptic
 

Today's Photo: Hospital Car Park Catkins
 



No comments: