Sunday 7 February 2021

February 7, 2021

A day of feeling cold and researching my essay.

A day so plain I was moved to photograph my lunch (curry flavour supernoodles FTW).

Outside, there wasn't even any puddle action (although the magpies were hard at the nest building).

I've done all the work now for the essay - all I need do is write it.

Over on Twitter, someone has added me to their "Interesting People" list - I'm assuming sarcasm - and I've found another place I'd like to visit.


This is Kaali on the Estonian island of Saaremaa.

Dr Francis Young describes it as

"possibly Europe's wackiest religious site, where Baltic paganism meets the extraterrestrial. It's a perfectly round meteor crater that was worshipped by ancient Estonians." 

Maybe one day I'll get to take off in my campervan again.

Today's photo: Up Close And Personal To The Avocado Plant



 

No comments: