Friday 12 February 2021

February 12, 2021

 Happy Palindrome Ambigram Day!

I love Palindrome Ambigram Day because I don't have to write any essays which means I get time to goof around on Twitter.

Went for a walk in the sunshine this afternoon to celebrate my hard-won freedom from essays.

As well as the usual waterfowl suspects up at the lake, I saw a kingfisher, two wrens and whatever kind of bird this is:


When I got home I started a book that is not an academic book, the type of book a non-essay writing person might read for fun and for pleasure.

In it I find this astonishing fact:

"On 4 February 2008, to mark NASA's fiftieth birthday, [The Beatles song] 'Across The Universe' was the first song to be beamed directly into space." 

Right. My brain is full, I'm knackered, I'm going to bed now.

Because I can.

Today's Photo: Croci Loci



No comments: