Friday 5 February 2021

February 5, 2021

Todays's study focus was mainly the continuing lure of the puddle over the road. 



I'll miss it when it's gone.

Very floppy and tired again today. Doctor's signed me off for one more week with "symptoms of depression" but I've been depressed and this ain't that.

Found a news piece that seems to describe it:

'Pandemic burnout' on rise as latest Covid lockdowns take toll

Not just me then.

Around half past four I suddenly realised I was ravenous, and couldn't remember when I'd last eaten anything substantial. 

God bless kebab home delivery. 

Got a wee little Häagen-Dazs to top up the cost for cheaper delivery - what a treat. I don't have enough freezer space at home for ice cream usually.

Today's photo: Ooo Heaven Is A Place On Earth



No comments: