Thursday 9 December 2021

December 9, 2021

Bidding on the pre-loved cat Christmas jumper last week got a bit stupid - it was cheaper new on Amazon - so I bowed out gracefully and directed my attentions elsewhere.

Consequently I am now the proud owner of this, er, garment, which I shall transform into a Christmas jumper by sticking on Idris' hat (it's 2-D) with some double-sided sellotape and maybe adding some tinsel somewhere:

Or, I could just wear a standard Christmas jumper. I'll see how brave I feel tomorrow.

I felt a bit better about life today. The purse is still awol but the stuff I bought online at the weekend has started to arrive so I got some present wrapping done. And I closed the million tabs I had open (presents pending, but I can't buy anything until the new bank card arrives), so the laptop's running fast again. Small semblances of control; it's all good.

The guys were jealous only Idris had a Santa hat so I bought them one too.

Today's Photo: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



No comments: