Monday 6 December 2021

December 6, 2021

Would you look at that sky!

The park was glorious this lunchtime, before the rainclouds rolled in, anyway.

Then it got cold and wet. I'll pass, thanks:


I was a bit worried about going out for a walk because when I was snoozing my alarm this morning I had a dream that Dame Edna Everage was in rehearsal with a group of blokes off the telly who were sitting in a circle on a darkened stage, and she went round the group making them each sing the line "Coming to paradise very soon." 

Someone who might've been Mike Grady as he was in 1977 (or David Thewlis - I'm no good at actors) was the last to go and for some reason he sang it directly to me, as I skulked by a pillar watching the proceedings. Which was a bit embarrassing.

I took "Coming to paradise very soon" to be some sort of warning, and was quite glad I got home from the park without being run over. I also got to and from the evening job unscathed so the immediate threat of being taken to paradise is now (hopefully) over until tomorrow at least.

Thinking about it, I wondered if it had anything to do with the fact I am seriously - seriously - contemplating not going back to uni in January. I'm sick of the hustle. I want my life back. If I drop out, paradise beckons.

On the other hand, actors deceive, Dame Edna is definitely not what she seems, and even theatres pretend to be something they're not. 

Hmm. What to make of it?

Today's Photo: Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily


No comments: