Tuesday 21 December 2021

December 21, 2021

Finished off the Christmas shopping. How organised is that?

Although I have a horrible feeling I've forgotten someone...

In town I found the Heofon Light Maze, which was just the ticket on a gloomy grey day:


The blue light tricked my brain into thinking the sky was summertime blue, an instant happiness boost:

It was visually delicious, and also fun watching the kids screaming around inside it:


I only realised it was a mirror maze when I went in for a go myself.

Think I'll have to go back and see it in the dark, too. It was proper lovely.

Walking home, the night came quickly; an inky, heavy blackness, the kind of dark you want to light a candle against.

So I did.

Happy Winter Solstice. The light is coming back.

Today's Photo: Fiat Lux



No comments: