Wednesday 22 December 2021

December 22, 2021

Are cats liquid?

I'm not sure but here are some pics I found of them being quite weird:

The day I get to live with a cat again will be the happiest day of my life.

I'm so close to Getting Christmas Done now I can't even. The thought of it's a whisper of a promise for tomorrow... after putting in a full day's work I've got one present left to post (for a January birthday). I sent Christmas cards off today, only one day late this year. Everything's wrapped. I've tidied the mess off the floor. I even got to the launderette, and went for a PCR test ready for (hopefully) spending Christmas Day at my sister's. By close of play tomorrow I'll - I daren't even think it - have nothing to do except drink prosecco and watch a DVD, and the flat will be clean and tidy, and there will be no unanswered emails outstanding. That's the plan.

Fingers crossed I keep up today's rather spellbinding momentum. Deadlines are definitely good for me.

Today's Photo: Pavement Tryptych


 

No comments: