Wednesday 6 October 2021

October 6, 2021

I love Wednesdays. 

No lectures, no evening job. 

I can breathe out, relax a bit, look around, catch up with myself. 

There's nothing to rush to. It's great.

Look at the beautiful sky that greeted me on waking: 

Not a bad start to the day.

Had a great time at work (to be fair, I have a great time at this job most days. It's why I'm still there).

After work, I had time to breakfast at a restaurant in a peaceful riverside location, admiring the abstract sculpture on the ornamental lawn, surrounded by nature. #Blessed:

Back at the ranch, I washed up a week's worth of dirty plates, took the rubbish out, went to the launderette, picked three weeks' worth of crap up off the floor (since returning from holiday I've been utilising the floordrobe for uni work, clothing, footwear, admin etc), hoovered, cleaned the bathroom sink (the plug hole had evolved sentient life forms while my back was turned), and - better late than never - started working on the next assignment.

The latter I only stuck at for about twenty minutes though. It's my day off, innit.

Today's Photo: Altocumulus


 


No comments: