Friday 22 October 2021

October 22, 2021

That Man sent me an email after yesterday's session, saying "Sorry for rambling!!!" with about fifty six thousand exclamation marks.

It wasn't rambling, mate, it was gaslighting; it was trampling all over someone's boundaries.

The annoying thing is, I really really do want to talk to the anarchists for this project and most likely would've summoned up the courage in my own sweet time, even knowing how much it'd take out of me and how awkward and uncomfortable I'd feel. 

But he put me on the defensive so much I now have to do teenage girls on swings instead just to spite him. The rage I'd feel if he tried to congratulate me for going to talk to the anarchists would short-circuit my laptop and possibly set fire to my house.

Anyway, I have too many tabs open so here's a links round up so I can shut a few:

The day The Beatles rocked staid Dunedin.

Travelling across Kazakhstan by rail.

Check out the original 1851 reviews of Moby Dick

Why Netflix viewing figures matter.

DSM-5 TikTok.

We All Need To Work More Autistically.

Queen of the stone age: my love affair with Wales' megaliths.

And I'm still glued to the volcano. When I tried to find out if air traffic is affected, like it was when Eyjafjallajökull erupted in 2010, I discovered that Cumbre Vieja is expected to keep erupting until December. Which means I've somehow got to drag my attention away from the livestream and back onto the coursework.

Today's Photo: Scaffolding


 

No comments: