Wednesday 18 August 2021

August 18, 2021

I'm no more ready to get in my car and drive to Scotland tomorrow than I was yesterday. 

I'm getting there, but I needed to go to the launderette this morning, meet Charlie in Bristol for a long lunch at noon, get some shopping on the way home, then complete the paperwork for changing my working hours. So the packing has only reached the stage of gathering together of everything I think I might want or need for the trip and dumping it onto either the floor or the sofa so I can't move around or sit anywhere.

This evening I was going to wash the car because it's got greenery growing on the roof and in the crevasses and I'd like it to look tidy for its journey, but I got sidetracked watching Sean Lock clips on YouTube. Such a loss.


 Today's Photo: Blue Sky Thinking


No comments: