Wednesday 11 August 2021

August 11, 2021

Felt as flat as a pancake today. A pity, as I'd been pootling along quite nicely this week. 

I suspect the reason for the mood dip is that I haven't yet taken concrete action about what to do in September, when I have to either go back to university, or go back to my job in the library. 

Neither option appeals, and September is suddenly right there staring me in the face. But I have to do one or the other (or - worse - find an entirely new job), and I have to decide what to do soon. 

When I say 'soon', I mean last week. This week. Today, ideally. All right then, tomorrow.

Along with the trauma of having to make this huge decision, there's also the trauma of getting the car fixed, and the trauma of trying to summon up the courage to go on holiday for the remainder of the summer break.

Astonishingly, fixing the car has proved to be the easy bit. You'd think that'd be the holiday, wouldn't you? Ha.

I tried somewhere new for coffee this afternoon, just to practice feeling 100% out of my comfort zone, which is what campervanning by yourself is all about (when you're me).

Today's Photo:  Out



No comments: