Friday 24 September 2021

September 24, 2021

I missed a day! Doing this Saturday night and backdating it. For the first time this year, I just could not be arsed.

Quite impressed I got to September without this happening, to be honest.

Reason? The reverse-Samson effect wore off overnight. I woke up enmeshed in the usual gloom and despair, had a boring lecture to contend with, and email hassle, then a third trip to St Fagans just made everything worse. 

I got there late, had to rush, didn't talk to anyone. And lo and behold, it was a dry, boring experience. It's almost as if meaningful human engagement was the magic ingredient last time.

On the way home, the fuel tank was low so I tried to get some diesel. More fool me. Got stuck in a gridlock for half an hour before I managed to escape. I came home and sulked.

Today's Photo: Wales Is



No comments: