Sunday 20 October 2019

It's Going To Happen















Not sure when, as I cancelled my home broadband in August, don't have time at work, and don't have a smartphone, BUT - I'm going to start up the blog again. Yes.

Not that I have anything to write about, and not that anyone reads blogs anymore, but hey. I've thought of a project that will amuse me if nobody else.

I had a lovely time re-reading all the old posts and comments before consigning them to the archive - you lot really are lovely, aren't you? Hope you're all still out there somewhere, and doing fine.

Kisses x

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Still out here and checking in once in awhile. I'm glad you're back.

One Fine Weasel said...

Elaine!
Well, finding you here really has put a smile on my face.
How've you been? It was quite the year, wasn't it. I really hope you're doing well and you & yours are safe in these strange times.
I've struggled a lot due to being so isolated but at least I'm alive with a roof over my head. Hoping the blog might help me get some concentration and focus back if I try to do it regularly.
Not sure I have anything to much to write about but it's better than doing nothing.
Take care x